Terms & Conditions
Thule Store is a registered trademark of SA Sport and Cargo (Pty) Ltd and its subsidiaries.
Thule Store graphics, logos, page headers, button icons,
scripts and descriptions are the trademarks of
Thule Store trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Thule Store, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Thule Store.
All other images, trademarks, logo's, slogans not owned by Thule Store that appear on this website are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Thule Store. We have however been given permission to make use of these trademarks, logos, slogans and images.
You may only use this site to browse the content, make legitimate purchases and may not use this site for any other purposes, including without limitation, to make any speculative, false or fraudulent purchase. This site and the content provided may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed. Unauthorised use of this site and/or materials contained in this site may violate copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws.
Detailed description of Goods and Services offered
Thule Store is a nationwide retailer in the travel goods industry, stroller industry and sport carrier industry.
Return and Refunds Policy
The Provision of goods and services by ThuleStore.co.za is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, ThuleStore.co.za will refund the client in full within 21 working days. Cancellation of bulk orders by a customer may attract an administration fee.
If you decide to return something for any reason outside of it being defective, late or the wrong product having been received by you, then you will have to cover the cost of returning the item to us. If the reason for the return is because of errors on our side, we will cover the costs of returning the item to us.
Store Return and Refunds Policy
We will exchange any product purchased from this site, provided that:
• The product is in a “as new” sellable conditio,n as determined
by us ar our sole discretion;
• You return the product within 12 days after the date you purchased it;
• You are in possession of a valid proof of purchase.
Product that has been altered or damaged due to negligence or normal wear and tear does not qualify for a refund or exchange.
When you click to make a purchase with us, legal obligations arise and your right to refund of monies charged to your credit card or paid in any other way agreed by us, are limited by our terms and conditions. You must not make a purchase through this site unless you understand and agree to all our terms and conditions. Once payment is made for your purchase, it is deemed that you have read and understood the terms and conditions. We can only deliver to addresses in South Africa. If you have any queries, please contact us at [email protected] or call us before making any purchase through this website.
Subject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will
be processed within 2 working days and delivery confirmed by way
of an order number/tracking number via email or sms. Upon purchasing
any items on this website, the prices on the website do not include
any Delivery/ Shipping costs.
We reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee for the delivery of orders to you. The total cost of delivery will be confirmed in the Order Confirmation.
Because we are constantly updating our website, you may at times encounter errors. As you know, no system is perfect, please report these so we may rectify the situation via [email protected]
ThuleStore.co.za shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, “personal information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA).
Payment Options Accepted
Payment may be made via Visa, Master Card, Diners or American Express credit cards or EFT, the details of which will be provided on request.
Credit Card Security
Credit card transactions will be acquired for ThuleStore.co.za by PayU who are the approved payment gateway for FNB.
Merchant Outlet Country and Transaction Currency
The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction Currency is ZAR (South African Rand).
ThuleStore.co.za takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction, including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer services and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
Country of Domicile
This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and ThuleStore.co.za
chooses as its domiciliumcitandia et executandi for all purposes under this
agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents
or communication of whatsoever nature:
Sport and Cargo (Pty) Ltd
This website is run by SA Sport and Cargo (Pty) Ltd based in South Africa.
The offering on this website is available to South African clients only, unless otherwise arranged.
Risk and ownership
Risk in the Products shall pass to you upon delivery by us at the nominated Delivery Address. Until we receive full payment in cleared funds for the products ordered, ownership in the products shall remain with us.
Cancellations, returns and refunds
If you are a consumer in terms of the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008
(“CPA”) and any Products delivered by us are not of the type and quality
or description specified on the Site, you may, within 12 business days
of delivery, return these Products (at our risk and expense) in exchange
for a full refund.
If you are a consumer in terms of the CPA and you received any Products which:
- contain any defects, failures, hazards or are otherwise unsafe (as defined in section 53 of the CPA); and/or
- do not comply with sections 55 and 56 of the CPA (for example, they are not defect-free, of a good quality or reasonably suitable for the purpose for which they are generally intended), you may decide, within 6 months from the date of delivery, to return these Products to us, or have them replaced or repaired by us, at our risk and expense and without penalty.
Peace of Mind
Buying products on the internet may be worrying, because you cannot see
or touch the product you wish to order. We will arrange to pick and refund
you for any products that didn’t quite match up to your expectations.
Just contact us within 2 days of our delivery to you and we will arrange
collection of any unused products and refund you when it gets back to our
Unused means: physically undamaged, tags and marketing material included and in original packaging.
You are entitled to cancel your order, without reason and without penalty in terms of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act 25 of 2002 ("ECTA"):
- within 7 days after your receipt of the Products; or
- within 7 days of your receipt of an Order Confirmation.
You will be required to pay the direct cost of returning the Products
to us if returned in terms of this clause.
If you cancel the order in terms of this clause, you will be entitled to a refund after deducting costs of delivery, which we will pay within 21 working days of the date of cancellation.
Disclaimer of warranty
- The contents of this site are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a purpose and non-infringement.
- The owner of this site, the authors of these contents and in general anybody connected to this site in any way, from now on collectively called "Providers", assume no responsibility for errors or omissions in these contents.
- The Providers further do not warrant, guarantee or make any representation regarding the safety, reliability, accuracy, correctness or completeness of these contents. The Providers shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, general, special, incidental or consequential damages (including -without limitation- data loss, lost revenues and lost profit) which may result from the inability to use or the correct or incorrect use, abuse, or misuse of these contents, even if the Providers have been informed of the possibilities of such damages. The Providers cannot assume any obligation or responsibility.
- The use of these contents is forbidden in those places where the law does not allow this disclaimer to take full effect.
We reserve the right to:
- Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part of) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website; and/or
- Change these Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part of) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such changes. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any changes to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
- We will use our reasonable endeavours to maintain the Website. The Website is subject to change from time to time. You will not be eligible for any compensation because you cannot use any part of the Website or because of a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the Website due to circumstances beyond our control.
Third party links
In an attempt to provide increased value to our Users, we may provide links to other websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or the content (including misrepresentative or defamatory content) of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, products or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external sites or resources.
The use of the site by children
The Site is not targeted at children under the age of 18. We will not knowingly collect information from persons in this age group. We encourage parents to talk to their children about the use of the Internet and information they disclose to websites.
The Conditions will be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of South Africa, whose Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute, save that we have the right, at our sole discretion, to commence and pursue proceedings in alternative jurisdictions.
Online Gift Card Vouchers
Gift Vouchers that are purchased by registered users are valid 12 months.
Gift Vouchers may not be used to buy other Gift Card.
- Gift Vouchers are not refundable for cash.
If your Gift Voucher value is insufficient for the order you wish to purchase,
you may pay the difference by using one of our other payment methods.
Thulestore.co.za can not be held responsible for incorrect email address
added to the recipient of the gift card.