Free Shipping or Click and Collect offered on all Online Orders
Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
- Folds down to the level of the roof rack when not in use, for improved aerodynamics
- Wide mouth J-profile offers easier loading and unloading.
- Maximum carrying strength and kayak protection due to steel construction with adjustable padding
- Thick, all-weather pads provide maximum kayak protection
- Powerful straps keep the kayak firmly secured
- Thule Buckle Bumper buckle protects the kayak and car from scratches during loading and transport
- Stable, space-saving design thanks to the angled shape of the kayak rack
||47.6 x 25.2 x 11.2 cm
|Rubber cover for strap buckle
|Length of straps
||✓ Adapter/s required: Thule Cable Lock, Thule Lockable Strap
- Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register